Rehabilitation of an old house (1964) in Stavanger with 334 m² floor area.
– byggesøknad og ansvarlig søker
– Re-design of all floor plans
– Facade design
– Interior & outdoor space design
– 3D visualization & interior design
– Material selection for interior & exterior
The house did not have a central staircase. In the new floor plan, the main entrance and stairs were relocated. The entrance area was expanded and opened up for more light and views.
Skylights and large windows were used to expand the view and space.
The second floor has been completely transformed. A practical open concept kitchen and living area was designed. Windows provided a terrific view over the garden and south view.
New floor plan in the attic floor provides 3 bedrooms. Skylights were designed above the stairs giving a good and spacious feeling.